Saturday, October 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Nana



Dear Nana
Mum told me I have to write a letter to you to wish you happy birthday. Even if she didn't tell me to I still would have done it but you wouldn't be able to understand my writing. Mum taught me how to draw trucks but she didn't tell me how to draw Nana. Anyway I think you are the best Nana in the world. I really like it when you bring Richie to see me and he has a truck stuffed down his shirt. I like it too when you give me ice cream and don't tell Mum about it. Sometimes mum is a right pain because she won't let me have stuff that makes me crazy. I know you think it's funny when I say I have a hang nail and need the clippers but it's not funny for me because those things bother me for hours. Sometimes it bothers me so much I have to throw a tantrum and then Mum sends me to the naughty corner. Because I'm really cute Mum doesn't make me stay there for the whole time. All I have to do is say "sorry Mama", smile and give her a kiss and a hug and she lets me get out.

When I come over next can you ask Richie if he'll take me to see the fire trucks again because when he takes me to see the fire trucks he sometimes takes me to the shop and buys me a lolly pop too. Hey, you know how Nana's are supposed to buy kids stuff all the time? Well I was wondering if you could buy me that really big tonka truck that mum won't buy. She says I have enough. I've only got 62 cars and 7 trucks but I could always do with some more.

Mum said I have to go to sleep now for a while because we have to go and see you later and make you eat some cake or something. Sissy's trying to suck up to you and get you to love her more by cooking you a dinner tonight with prawns in it. She's too big to sit on your lap and plus she's not really into trucks and won't read the books to me all day like you do.

I love you Nana.

From Henry

xoxoxox

No comments: