Saturday, April 19, 2008

Love and Dusters

Why is it that men look sexy when they're pushing a vacuum cleaner and weilding a duster but women just look tired and frumpy?

I know the answer to that and it's probably worthy of even further psychoanalysis but I'm not sure if I have the energy to go into that right now. Oh stuff it, I will.

It's because it's so rare for men to be seen doing anything other than lying on the couch with a beer in one hand and a remote control in the other. They're out of their comfort zone but when they do deign to pick up the duster they do a damn good job. That makes them hotter than hell. It makes us want to remind ourselves of why we married them in the first place. Sadly that's when we have to make the effort to wash our best flannelette pyjamas and dig in our drawers for the "love" undies - the only pair we own without a hole in them - and show them how much we appreciate the fact that they appreciate us enough to pick up the duster.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Exactly. it's always sexy to see a man doing housework. if I could find a man to wash my dishes, I'd really be in love.