Sunday, October 19, 2008

Monkey

Sharon mentioned how beatiful the weather was down there in her part of the country. It turns out that it's pretty perfect here too. Despite my aching tiredness (dinner with friends caused it), I am loving this calm, temperature-perfect amount of sunshine. So is Henry and I can't tell you when he was last so peaceful and contented. The two of us walked to the supermarket this morning to stock up on some supplies. I was weighed down like a pack horse on the trek home but still I wasn't bothered. We came home and made some mint green and pink play dough then sat down on the deck in the shade of the trees and set up a bakery full of green sausage rolls and a zoo full of pink animals.

Right now Henry is making himself sick with laughter at his own fart jokes. The sunshine must have affected his brain because as far as I'm concerned dinosaur fart jokes are much funnier than monkey fart jokes. He doesn't think so though.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

You'll have to just agree to disagree on the best fart jokes then.