Friday, October 17, 2008

Saving Lives

It seems that there's a lot of people out there trying to find someone to save their lives. After this post, which I titled Someone Come and Save My Life, my sitemeter has gone crazy and tells me that this post has been awfully popular by people google searching for a way to save their lives.

Those words are obviously in that song but I'm wondering if people are just generally looking for someone to save them from something - financial debt, erratic or suicidal thoughts, the need to go grocery shopping, a violent husband/wife, severe physical pain, the taste of bad coffee...who would know but there's a lot of people out there searching for something that may save them.

Is there a need to inform the newspapers about this?

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Yes, and usually, we all just have to try and save ourselves in the end.