Sunday, October 19, 2008

Perfect Weather

I'm going to continue going on about the weather until it's all rainy and overcast again. I need to say it once more - it's perfect and the best thing about it is that Henry has not watched TV for two whole days. He's been happy and excited and has played outdoors. He filled his wading pool and entertained himself with that and the colander for almost two hours today while I passionately ironed our work clothes for the week. He asked his father to take him to the park to throw the frisbee, he painted and drove his cars up and down the pavement and only a few times did he ask me for a "treatie".

I want it to stay just like this until it gets cold again because I hate the fierce heat. Right now it's warm enough to swin and cool enough to be comfortable. I'm loving it and going to enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: