Saturday, June 17, 2006

To Do Lists

Check out this.

A very cool idea. I'm afraid my list would read something like this and since it's so selfish she probably wouldn't want to know about it.

  • Get rich
  • Have a WHOLE weekend all to myself
  • Build padded cage to house children
  • Get rich
  • Spend more than $20 on a pair of shoes
  • Have lipoma removed from shoulder and have both shoulders replaced with Gwyneth Paltrow's shoulders
  • Get rich
  • Give some of my money (after I get rich) to disadvantaged members of society (this part is not selfish)
  • Fly first class to USA
  • Manicure, pedicure, facial, hairdo, massage
  • Be listed in BRW most wealthy
  • Buy a childcare centre (a sure way to get into the BRW most wealthy list but if I was already wealthy I could offer childcare free of charge - nice idea)
  • And just to prove I'm not totally selfish - buy Maya a completely new wardrobe

1 comment:

Libby said...

Can you put me on your list of disadvantaged - for when you get rich????