Friday, November 14, 2008

Docking in five minutes

Since Maya has requested a new ipod for her birthday/xmas present I've been checking out all the junk mail catalogues that come through our mail box to see who has the cheapest. I've made a scrapbook of them...not really, they've all just been left to pile up on the dining table. But people, have you seen what the hell can be done with an ipod? Nearly everything in the universe now comes with an ipod dock - DVD players, electric razors, BBQs, electric kettles, toilet cisterns. You name it and I bet you someone has developed some way of including the ipod in it. Perhaps a scrapbook is not such a bad idea. That way I can make a guest appearance on ABC TV's Collector series.

Makes me sick - I'm still listening to an old tranny.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

We still have a tape player in our car, so iPods have definitely made road trips a million time better for us.