Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all


It's 6.30am and I'm the first one up. I'm quietly waiting for Henry and Ben to poke their heads out of the bedroom. I can hardly wait to see the look on Henry's face and hear him say "Oh my Goodness" as he tears the paper from the gifts piled under the tree. Then we'll call Sissy and wish her a Merry Christmas and find out what Santa brought her.

Merry Christmas one and all. May Santa bring you nothing but joy, champagne and a stuffed turkey. Happy Feasting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you! I'd love to see Henry's reaction too - I bet he'll have a blast. I hope you and Ben have a wonderful time as well, and that my package gets to you in a somewhat timely fashion! Thinking of you -
Love, Jess

Carla said...

Santa brought us a baby - I guess that falls under the 'joy' category!! :)
Merry Xmas!!

Claire said...

So where is this baby?? I've been checking daily to see her but no signs yet.

Churlita said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've really enjoyed getting to know you through the blog world this year.