Friday, May 09, 2008

Guitar picking


My daughter has gone to a party and taken her guitar. Should I be worried? I would like to think not because she is a superstar now. A guitar picking, song playing superstar in her own right. She jammed with my brother-in-law last weekend and he has been short listed to play with Paul Kelly through a Triple J competition. That means she's only a breath away from stardom. Soon I'll be kicking away potential suitors from the door.

Until she returns I'll stay awake. I wouldn't want her to think I was happy enough to sleep while she was showcasing her talents in front of her peers.

PS ignore the curtains in the background of this photo, although I quite like their hideousness. They came with my sister and her husband's recently purchased home. They have no intention of keeping them, at least not in that room. They were thinking of giving them pride of place in the loungeroom.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

Cool. If your daughter is a rock star, maybe she can support you and you won't need to look for a job.