Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter


Henry didn't cry this morning when I dropped him off at daycare. What a relief! I thought it would be one of those mornings when he howled so loud I could hear him even as I drove away in the car with the stereo blasting so loud my eardrums might explode. He was clingy and quiet which is usually an indication that he's not happy about being there but when I handed him over to Amy he went without protest and kissed me goodbye like a dutiful son. As I left I glanced over my shoulder to see him climbing on the playground equipment like every good kid should.

Tomorrow we're off to Maryborough for a few days to spend time with the family. Henry's going to love it there. Three acres to run crazy on, two dogs whose tails he can pull, a cow who will knock him down just to see if he has any food and some cranky geese to peck his bum. Me, I'll be sipping wine and sharing gossip with my sisters.

Happy Easter everyone!

PS. The photo is just to show you that Henry can now fix the electrical switches. I taught him last night.

No comments: