Friday, April 07, 2006

Stop it!

Henry made it to daycare one day this week. Amazing. After he got over his ear infection and tonsillitis he got yet another head cold. Sneezing, wheezing, coughing and a tap for a nose.

This week he came home from daycare calling out all the kids names followed by "stop it". Eg. Ruby, stop it! I hate to think what he says at daycare that he hears in our house. Already he says "Oh s**t! EVERY time I slam on the brakes in the car.

I've also decided that the only way to save the furniture in our house is to deny the children access to food. At least they'll have something clean to sit on while they slowly starve.

2 comments:

Libby said...

I love the 'Oh s**t' in the car. I can just picture it. How cute. How do you stop yourself from laughing??

Claire said...

It's hard to not laugh believe me. It's even harder to not say oh s**t when I realise I'm teaching him things he really shouldn't be learning. At least it's not something worse.