Sunday, June 24, 2007

Industry Socks


Ben starts a new job tomorrow. As he had no appropriate attire we had to go shopping and we found these socks. As he works in IT they seemed perfectly appropriate. Even if they don't do what they claim it was worth buying them just because they are Computer Socks.. There were also Health Care Worker Socks. It made us wonder if they'll start producing Union Socks, Administration Socks, Checkout Chick Socks, Traffic Controller Socks, Mechanic Socks, Cleaner Socks, Investigator Socks, Celebrity Socks, Actor Socks, Dole Bludger Socks or even Single Mother Socks.

We also wondered if a pair of socks called Get Rich Quick Socks would actually do the job they were designed to do.

3 comments:

Shaz said...

I want someone to develop a pair of "just shaved legs" socks (knee high preferably), for those days when you've spent too much time getting kids ready for school and haven't been able to attend to the deforestation. And your two pairs of black pants are in the wash so you have to wear a skirt. And pantyhose just doesn't hide the evidence, the hairs poke through!

Meegan @ The Harvey Circus said...

I too have purchased Marc a pair of those computer socks - because he's a IT geek (or used to be).

Would really like a pair of Get Rich Guick ones though... And I wonder what would happen in Marc and I each wore a pair...?

Oh, and something called Lovely Long Legs and Skinny Ankles wouldn't go astray either :)

Lastly, and probably most importantly - Good Luck with the New Job!

Elan Morgan said...

I love that there are computer socks, but what do they do? I know that I curl my toes under and get callouses on my toe knuckles. Do they have toe knuckle padding?