Monday, September 29, 2008

From the other side of Australia

Maya: Mum, I think I'm getting that sinus thing again?

Me: Ok, have you used your nasal spray?

Maya: No

Me: Maybe you should get your dad to take you to the doctor.

Maya: Yeah maybe. Also I'm getting pains in my chest.

Me: I'm sorry honey. It's probably nothing serious. Maybe you should get your dad to take you to the doctor.

Maya: Ok, but I think I'm getting that sinus thing again. I feel the same as I did last time I got it.

Me: Ok honey, there's not a lot I can do from here, 10 000 miles away. Maybe you should get your dad to take you to the doctor and go and get a nasal spray to clean out your sinuses.

3 comments:

Churlita said...

Isn't that funny. You wonder if she just wants you to give her attention, or if she doesn't think her dad will take her to the doctor.

Meegan @ The Harvey Circus said...

Mum's are always needed, even if they are far away :)

buy duovir n online said...

Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing! It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you.