Monday, January 02, 2006

Hooray for Noddy


YAY! Henry's finally starting to show some interest in the electronic babysitter. This may potentially mean we will get hours of quiet to the tune of "Hooray for Noddy". Not that I want this to happen, I just think that there's enormous scope for increasing his knowledge and understanding of how the world works. Noddy no longer lives with Big Ears as he used to when I was a child because viewers complained about Noddy and Big Ears sharing a home and a bed. This could give their children the wrong idea and their children may become gay. I needn't worry about that influence. They each have their own mushrooms to live in now. Noddy drives responsibly, teaches Martha Monkey how to behave and dobs the Naughty Goblins into Inspector Plod. He's a good, community minded citizen. Just what I want Henry to be and if he learns this from the electronic babysitter then so be it. Hooray for Noddy!

No comments: