Friday, January 20, 2006

Mmmmm Yummmooo Cookin'

Henry loves to watch Iain Hewitson cook up a delicious storm. I assume this is because he just loves food but when it comes on he says "Ohh yummmo, cookin" and watches intently until at least the first ad break. It can't be Iain Hewitson's personality that keeps him enthused because, let's face it Huey isn't the most exciting of TV chefs. In fact he's downright boring. His food looks good though. I like to believe Henry is watching intently so he can learn how to cook me dinner by the time he's two.

2 comments:

Carla said...

keep dreamin' michelle LOL.... tried the pumpkin risotto tonight...not bad, dave loved it... we did the white castello and parmesan instead of blue cheese. think the prosciutto was too strong for me though.....

Claire said...

I'm glad you tried it and liked it. Proscuitto is a little strong tasting but I love it. I've always loved strong flavours.