Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's new, it's exciting and it's actually quite pathetic

I had some new photos to post but I've suddenly turned into a techno loser. I can't make the computer do what I want it to do anymore. Well perhaps I could if I had the patience to sit and do things properly but patience isn't something I have much time for these days. Henry seems to have been possessed by the devil and so these days I really look forward to the time when he is sleeping. When he sleeps I turn into a robot and run around taking care of the things I can't take care of while he's awake and demanding that I get him 'bikkies, mulkshakes, oranges, baked beans, play cars, and read it".

I do that most times when he's sleeping. I have to confess though that I did spend some time yesterday while he was sleeping playing the Sims. The new sims expansion packs Maya and Riley got are WAY cool. The new sims can own businesses, go on dates, take magic potions, own cars, have twins AND we learned all the cheats. We can max out all their motives now so they never die from starvation or pee on the floor or have social services come and snatch their children from them. Now I have something to live for other than housework. The Sims!!!

No comments: