Friday, March 24, 2006

PEBCAC - Nerd acronym - "problem exists between computer and chair"

The techno loser in me finally found the patience to try to work out why I couldn't get the photos from the camera to the computer. This took me all of about two seconds. I plugged the cable into the camera, swore a bit, jiggled it and then it struck me to follow the cable to the back of the computer to see whether or not it may be loose or something. Guess what I discovered? It's not even connected! Someone in our home, probably the person who never lets anyone but himself touch anything related to plugging in and pulling out, has disconnected it to connect something else. Since I'm not game to touch anything without permission I've left it so you'll have to wait a little longer for the photos. Sorry.

I am pleased to report, without photos, that Henry's bum is on the mend. It's still a little red but he doesn't flinch in pain at the mere thought of us putting our fingers smothered with paw paw ointment anywhere near it. He has been walking around saying "aww sore bum" but I think that's just because he can.

No comments: