Friday, March 17, 2006

Welcome to my world

Maya plays the Sims on the computer every single waking hour....almost. She created a family with a mother who doesn't work (paid work), a father and two kids. The mother is also pregnant with a third. The other day Maya proudly proclaimed that she had managed to get her Sims mother to do all the housework, learn to cook three different meals, do the gardening, look after the baby, get her older kid into a private school, do the shopping and spend time helping the kid with his homework all on her own without any help and she didn't have a nervous breakdown. All I could say was 'welcome to my world'.

Except in my world before 10.30am I've made three breakfasts, packed two lunches, done two loads of washing, made three beds, mopped the floor, washed the dishes, put away washing from three days ago, made 14 different drinks for Henry, managed to keep up a constant supply of snacks, paid two bills, had a shower and whipper snipped the lawn while he slept.

I want to be a Sim.

1 comment:

Carla said...

LOL michelle - you crack me up!!!