Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Project Vomit

I was about to start my blog this morning by mentioning Carla's lanscaping project and comparing something as exciting as that to the vomit that continues to permeate my home. But then I read her blog and discovered that her baby daughter has had the same thing. She's been cleaning up vomit and poo also. Maya stayed home yesterday but her supposed illness never amounted to anything so I sent her to school today but our student, Anna, has been awake since very early morning with it. Henry decided he'd vomit once more last night just before dinner and the horror of that was that he had eaten a fair amount of food through the day yesterday. Ben and I have so far managed to escape it.

For something unrelated to vomit here is a picture taken very early this morning (before 5am) by Ben who somehow managed to spot this tiny frog in the dark on our back deck. He's rather beautiful don't you think?

2 comments:

Carla said...

that frog is much more beautiful than the vomit I bet!!!

Claire said...

You bet he's more beautiful. Also much smaller.