Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finger Update

It turns out the doc thinks Maya's fingers weren't broken but just a little sprained. Because he understands the importance a bandage plays in extracting endless amounts of sympathy he wrapped it up good so it looks like it could be really very serious. It's on her left hand so unfortunately she has no excuse for not doing her schoolwork and that upset her more than the pain, oh the pain.

In other news; we've invested in a VOIP phone which for a small monthly fee gives us endless amounts of local and national calls free. Well of course they're not free because we pay a small monthly fee but imagine making all those harassing phone calls I wanted to make but didn't because I thought they'd cost me money.

1 comment:

Churlita said...

You have a great doctor. I'm thinking of finding something to bandage. I'm in need of attention.