Saturday, January 03, 2009

Welcome to 2009


Happy New Year everyone! It feels like forever since I last posted and I guess it almost was. We had nearly two weeks away and I have to say it was fantastic. It was very hard to come back here to reality but I have a feeling 2009 is going to be a fantastic year. To celebrate Ben and I went out and bought a new vacuum cleaner. I know you're all thinking "so what" but let me tell you that for at least this afternoon my husband has been more attentive to housework than ever before. Just look at how happy he is to have that thing in his hands. This house has been dusted like it never has before. We could eat off the floor and the walls and even under the beds if we wanted to...that's how busy he's been with it.

I'll get busy with posting more news and photos of our very eventful and extremely busy Christmas vacation back to my home town as soon as I've had a chance to get myself sorted and things back to normal.

2 comments:

Churlita said...

I know it will make me sound like a total loser, but I love to vacuum. It's instant gratification.

Happy New Year!

Meegan @ The Harvey Circus said...

That picture alone is worth the cost of the new vacuum!
Glad you guys had a good break, sorry we missed you though. Will be back in March for a longer stay though :)