Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What????

I'm sorry for the distinct lack of posts lately but I've got to tell you that life is just too darn busy. What with the learning and remembering the one million passwords and pin codes that I need to access such things such as banks, online databases, office doors etc. Not to mention remembering the dates my children need to return to school, swimming lessons, guitar lessons, the meetings I need to attend, keeping food in the house, paying the bill to keep the power on, washing dirty underwear, making sure my ears are clean, that we're all getting enough vitamins, exercise and sleep. On top of all that I need to remember to breathe so that I stay alive long enough to get the aforementioned things done.

Aside from all those things there's nothing interesting to report...well unless you count the fact that Henry wouldn't eat his home made hamburger because I put the cheese on the wrong side of the bread or that I dared to even use BREAD and not a hamburger roll.

Now I'm going to drown myself in the shower and hope that when I come up for air that I've forgotten everything.

2 comments:

Carla said...

oh god i hear you.. perhaps we can catch up when things calm down a little
hugs and kisses
xoxox

Churlita said...

Amen. Any time my daughters give me a hard time for spacing something off, I always remind them of all the things I have to remember and they shut-up.