Sunday, December 11, 2005

My First Sleepover...


Dear Grandma
The other night I went for my first sleepover to my other grandma's house. Mum and Dad and Maya went out for dinner. I dont' know why they wouldn't take me. I like restaurants that have tables loaded with breakable glasses and stuff. I like to go and climb on other people's chairs at their tables too. I didn't really mind that much though because Nanna and Richie always spoil me. I went to bed like a really good boy and the next day Nanna and Richie took me with them to Maroochydore for a drive. They had to do some work. Mum told them they might regret it but I was alright. At least that's what Nanna said. I don't think she wanted to upset Mum though because maybe mum wouldn't let me stay with her again if she told her I was naughty. Nanna let me out of the pram for a little bit and I found a really cute little girl to hug. Her mum wanted my phone number so I can take her daughter on a date when I'm older. She thought I was pretty cute. Richie took me to a pet shop to show me the puppies. I really wanted one but they said no. I didn't sleep much that day though and so by the time mum picked me up after work I was really cranky. Nanna was pleased I was going home even though she didn't say that. She told mum to bring me back anytime for a sleepover. Maybe she really liked having me there. I know she liked it when I got in bed with her and Richie in the morning even though it was 4am!

I love you Grandma
Henry
xoxoxoxo

No comments: