Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dear Grandma and Grandpa

Sissy is my favourite person. Except when she sends me to the naughty corner for trying to climb over the stair railing.

See. I can't get it open and that's where mum keeps the ice cream!


Dear Grandma and Grandpa

My other grandma found these cute little kangaroo shaped biscuits (Dad tells me they should be called crackers or something but since we're in Australia I'll call them bickies, because I can say that). Mum is going to send them to you. Maya wants to eat them but Mum won't let her. It might take mum a little while to get to the post office though as she doesn't like to take me out very much. Apparently I'm a pain at the shops. My sister is home today because she has to go to the dentist. Those wire things on her teeth need to be checked. I really want to pull them off but sissy always tells me "NO". Mum likes having her at home because she does stuff with me and stops me from hanging around mums feet all day. I don't know why that bothers mum so much. I only want to be picked up. I don't think she loves me anymore. She won't give me an icecream when I demand one either. I try really hard to get the freezer open myself but mum has some kind of baby proof lock on it and I can't open it. Even though I scream really loud she doesn't give in. She just stands there and says I can't have one because I've already had three today. I told her they were healthy because they had yoghurt in them but she still wont' let me have them. Dad says they make me crazy. I don't know where he got that idea. Mum and Dad keep making me say new words and it's driving me crazy. I have to count to four all the time. They laugh at me because I refuse to say "one". I thought they'd be happy because I can count 2, 3 and 4 but no. That's not good enough. They want me to say 1. They say it enough so I don't think I should have to. They think too that I'll take notice of them when they start counting before I get in trouble for doing something I shouldn't be doing. I usually just use the cutest face I have and that makes them smile so I know I can get away with anything I want. Sissy doesn't get away with much though. Mum's always telling her to stop asking for stuff and to turn the Godforsaken music down. She should just throw her cars around all over the place and bash the floor with her chair because that's what I do and I don't get in trouble for it. Mum and Dad just think it's cute. Dad took care of me yesterday when Mum went to work and Dad made me have an afternoon sleep. He was stupid. I stayed up really late after that and didn't want to go to bed and Mum and Dad were really tired. Ha ha! I did sleep in though until 6am so they should be thankful.

Well I've got to go. Mum wants me to learn some new words. She thinks it's really adorable when I copy her but she'll be sorry soon. Kids who can talk ask for stuff and throw tantrums a lot so she'll regret it soon enough.

I love you
Henry
xoxoxoxo

No comments: